Tuesday 19 February 2013

what spring brings

i am getting very excited for things to come. it is going to be an unbelievable year of change and adventure. i'm getting married in 143 days! (not that im counting :P) there is so much planning and organising that goes into one day and where most people would get overwhelmed, i embrace the challenge. i've been waiting for this my whole life and i can't wait to see it all come about. that and i have amazing people around me who offer their help and support. but that's not until july.

in the mean time, i must content myself with hard work, creative projects, date nights with my man, and quiet times with God. he is good, friends, he never gives us more than we can handle, and everything that happens to us is to teach us to rely on him. thank jesus that i don't have to do this life on my own.

spring is coming! it's a beautiful, sunny day out, full of promise and hope. there are fresh things coming my way in terms of blogging, among other things. on friday last week, i got together with my dear friend, jennifer bennett. together, we are organising our ambitions into one clear, concise idea for a collaborative blog. stay tuned :)

mad brainstorms

No comments:

Post a Comment